vrijdag 19 juni 2015

Review: Bourjois Soin Miraculeux



Do you remember a few years ago when Sephora came with the Instant Nail Polish Remover?  It was the answer to all of our problems, hallelujah!!!  We all went crazy of the simplicity and geniusness of this product.  You just dip you finger in, twist it around an begone nail polish!!!  I got sucked in the hype just like the rest of us, loving my little bottle of easiness, being sure there would be nothing that could make me turn away from it.  And then there was the day that I put my finger in there and it came out all reddish.  Granted, the nail polish was gone but leftover of red nail polish (from the time before maybe) stayed on my finger.  Putting my finger back in was no option, washing my hands didn’t solve anything so it was down to my all time classic bottle of remover to solve the problem.  Slowly my love faded away and once again it seemed that ‚the good old way’ was the best way.  



Memories of the Instant Nail Polish Remover came to me when I saw this little cutie by Bourjois.  Soin Miraculeux, the same concept but this time to nourish your nails an cuticles.  I looked at it again and again and decided to get it.  I could say I rationalized buying it (and I did to a point because the red stains on my fingers wouldn’t be happening here and aside from that it was very handy) but the truth is that it was just too cute to resist.  I mean, just look at it!!  Wouldn’t you want that sitting on your makeup table?  It’s just perfect: cute and handy, what more could a girl want?


But by now I know that there’s no such thing as ‚perfect’ and Soin Miraculeux only confirmed that.  It is easy, you just dip your nail in there for a second and let the jojoba oil do its work.  Sound good right?  There’s just one problem: there’s a finger behind the nail!  The whole tip of you finger gets covered in oil. NOT HANDY!!  We as women, we are usually multitasking.  Putting on cuticle oil and letting it sit there a few minutes while we buy that one pair of shoes that we absolutely need online (or whatever else you like to do) but when you have oil covering your whole fingertip instead of just your cuticles/nails there really isn’t much you can do aside from just sitting there making sure you don’t touch anything.  And after you massaged the oil in, you need to go clean all of your fingers.

Needless to say I was disappointed.  The product does its work and it smells good but the whole concept just doesn’t work for me.  If you don’t mind sitting there without touching anything than by all means, go ahead and buy it.  If not, just walk along when you hear the cuteness calling.


You can get Bourjois Soin Miraculeux at any drugstore, I paid €8,99 for it at Lookiss.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig