dinsdag 16 juni 2015

NOTD: Push The Limits by Formula X by Sephora




When I'm in the States I always bring back a few (because one just won't do) nail polishes from Formula X by Sephora.  So far none of them have disappointed me. I love the formula and the brush, it's just good quality nail polish.  Last time I brought back the color Push The Limits.  I mean look at it: a beautiful vibrant red color, how could I resist?  Described as Tomato red on the Sephora website and that it definitely is.  It did take me 3 coats to get full coverage but I find a lot of reddish nail polishes need 3 coats.  



If you're in Sephora it's definitely worth checking this one out!

Where to buy:
Europe: Sephora.fr €12,90 (+ €9,95 shipping if you order online and live in Belgium)
USA: Sephora.com $10,50
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig