vrijdag 5 juni 2015

Let's do this

It’s been in the making for a while and it’s finally here: my own blog!!! I’m still a bit anxious about the whole thing but I’m pretty sure that will pass in time.

But first things first, who am I and why this blog?  I’m a Belgian woman (but still a girl at heart), 38 years ‚old’ and I love blogs.  Blogs about anything and everything really but mostly about beauty and life.  The thing is, most of these blogs are written by much younger women who are in a very different life period than me and I feel like something is missing there.  So why not start one myself?

What can you expect to read about here?  Everything that I’m passionate about: life, beauty, traveling, maybe the occasional fashion post … I don’t want to limit myself, when I feel a need to write about it, I will.

All opinions are my own and since English isn’t my first language, I’m asking you to forgive me for any spelling mistakes I may make (the one’s that my spelling check didn’t catch).

My name is An
I have wrinkles
I wear heels
And now I have a blog ;-)


Let’s do this!
SHARE:

1 opmerking

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig