zondag 23 augustus 2015

Missing a blog post ...

So my intention of putting out a blog post everyday didn't work out yesterday.  Why you ask?  I have no clue.  I had the concept, I knew what I wanted to write about, I even had the pictures ready and then ... I fell asleep.  Yup, I fell asleep.  You know that time in the afternoon where you want to put your head down 'just for 5 minutes', I gave in to that yesterday just like I always do on the weekend when I'm at home.  A little siesta just makes everything better.  But when you wake up 2 hours later, everything you planned to do that day just has to be reorganized.  And so the blog post had to wait.  But to make it up to you, I'll be putting up 2 posts (not including this one) today.  One right after this one and one this evening (19:00 CET).  Hope you'll enjoy and all is forgiven. XOXO
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig