dinsdag 25 augustus 2015

NOTD: Rimmel London 60 seconds super shine in Sand And Deliver (495)



I wasn’t planning on buying a nail polish but I had to.  Seriously, I HAD to.  You see, there was a promotion on bol.com, 3 for the price of 2 on all Sally Hanssen products.  So I had to order 3 bottles of Insta-Dri for a total of €19,98.  Of corse free shipping starts at €20 so I HAD to buy a nail polish (shipping costs are a total waste of money in my book).


Go for something different, I told myself.  No corals, reds or pinks but a color that you don’t have in 20 different shades yet.


Insert Rimmel London 60 seconds super shine in Sand And Deliver (495).  I was a bit disappointed when it arrived, I thought the color looked really weird and I really didn’t know what to expect.  But once it was on my nails I had to admit that I liked it, I like it a lot actually!  


I don’t have that many Rimmel polishes and I always wonder why when I use one.  They are great quality, have a great brush and have a great price.  Greatness overall!

Where to buy:

You can buy Rimmel 60 seconds at the drugstore (in Belgium Lookiss, Di, Kruidvat) for €3,99.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig