vrijdag 28 augustus 2015

NOTD: Michael Kors Impulse


I'm not one to buy a lot of fancy high end nail polish.  There are just too many drugstore brands out there that have good quality nail polish in their range.  But every now and then a girl just has to spoil herself.


2 years ago in Macy's New York I decided I was going to treat myself to a Michael Kors nail polish.  I'd already bought a red Marc Jacobs polish at Sephora so I wanted something different this time and Impulse was just that.  A bit different from the usual colors I buy but very wearable and just an overall great petrol like color.


As I was holding the bottle, still contemplating on whether or not to buy it, it was suddenly snatched out of my hand by my friends (because yes, it does take at least 2 persons to make me lose my grip on a bottle of nail polish).  They decided to give to me as part of my birthday present.  Fine by me! Just one problem here: my birthday was over a month away and I didn't want to wait that long to put this on.  So we compromised: they got me the nail polish, I could keep it right away but I had to choose a second part of the present and no matter what it was I had to wait on it until my birthday. Great deal, huh?  (The second part was the smoky palette by Urban Decay so the waiting was hard but I survived.)


The quality is great, it applies easily, has great coverage but I especially love the packaging.  It just radiates fanciness! 


I have worn this color quite often that fall but somehow I forgot about it last year.  I'm pretty sure it's not going to be ignored this fall/winter though. 



Where to buy:
Michael Kors make-up is available for al you Belgian/Dutch reader at Douglas.nl, the nail lacquers cost €19.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig