dinsdag 11 augustus 2015

NOTD: L’Oreal Color Riche Midnight Mistress (701)


I plead guilty to having way too much nail polish.  And yet it’s hard for me to do these nail of the day posts.  I find myself gravitating towards the same colors over and over again.  Maybe it’s because it’s summer and the sun is out but I always seem to go for the pink and coral colors.  So I had to force myself to swatch something totally different today.


L’Oreal Color Riche Midnight Mistress (701) is a gorgeous dark blue color, something I would wear during the fall/winter but I wouldn’t really wear this when the sun is out.  But that’s just me.  The L’Oreal Color Riche polishes are great quality and have a great brush.


I do recommend to use a base coat with this type of color.  Well, I think you should always wear a base coat or at least a nail hardener but especially with colors that tend to stain your nails.  So red is a definite base coat color and so is this dark blue.

Where to buy:
You can buy L’Oreal Color Riche polishes at the drugstore for €6,49 or at bol.com for €5,99 (there’s a promotion right now buy 2 get 2 free on all L’Oreal Make-up an facial care products).


SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig