maandag 3 augustus 2015

NOTD: Revlon Sizzling Coral


After being gone for over a week, summer’s finally back in town.   Hot weather calls for hot nail polish and this is definitely a hot nail polish color, just like the name indicates: Sizzling Coral.  A bright Coral color that screams summer!


Overall I love Revlon polishes.  They are good quality polishes but sadly hard to find in-store in Belgium.  Revlon used to be sold at a department store called Inno in my hometown Leuven but a few months ago they replaced the whole Revlon range for Essie.  The horror!!  Essie is so easy to buy but Revlon?  I’m now forced to shop online once again.  


The only thing I don’t like about the Revlon polishes is the brush!. Why does it have to be so small/slim?  Even though I paint my nail on a (more than) regular bases, I don’t consider myself that good at it.  I’m a bit of a clumps who doesn’t have a lot of patience: perfect combo to paint your nails.  A wider brush (like the Essie or Catrice polishes have) makes it so much easier for me.  But that’s personal, if small brushes work well for you than by all means, you have to try the Revlon polishes.

Where to buy:

Sizzling Color is a part of the Spring 2015 The Sahara Escape collection, I bought mine at a drugstore while on holiday in the USA.  I don’t think it’s available in Belgium, which is a shame really.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig