vrijdag 14 augustus 2015

Being sick and receiving Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette


Remember my Catrice It Pieces blogpost I wrote on Monday?  And how I needed a little pick me up?  Turns out I was sick.  I went to work on Tuesday but my boss sent me home and the doctor ordered me to stay home for the rest of the week.  I’m not the best patient I must say, resting is hard for me.  My first thought was ‚well, if I’m home all week, I might as well catch up on the ironing’ … of course when you’re running a fever that’s not the best thing to do.  Your body immediately tells you it’s not a good idea.  


I’ve tried to rest as much as I could, taking at least 2 naps a day , taking all of my medicine, doing everything the doctor told me but things haven’t really improved.  So this morning it was back to the doctors office where she took some blood, I’ll have the results this evening but I’ll probably have to turn to antibiotics to cure whatever’s going on.  And hopefully I’ll be alive and kicking again by the end of the weekend.


But it hasn’t all been bad this week because the mailman came with my feelunique.com order: the much anticipated Urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette (€49,25 retail price).  You can expect a more in-depth post about this one (with swatches) on the blog soon.  


For now, I’m trying to put up a post every day just because I enjoy it.  I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep this up since I work full time and all but the shorter NOTD posts make it easier to maintain this schedule.

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig