donderdag 13 augustus 2015

NOTD: L’Oreal Orange Color Riche You Jealous (109) - USA edition


L’Oreal launches different nail polish ranges in Europe and the USA, and by different I mean you get more product for less money in the USA (as usual, sigh).  When I’m in the US I try to grab some every time, because they’re good polishes and great in the price department.  It won’t surprise when I tell you I just couldn’t resist Orange You Jealous (109) when I saw it.  Orangy colors just scream vacation to me and when I’m in the US that’s exactly what I’m enjoying: vacation.


Back to the polish though.  I really don’t have that much to say about it; it applies easy, gives great coverage and it’s just a gorgeous color.  


Personally, I would’ve liked a wider brush.  But that’s personal, most polishes I buy in the US have smaller brushes.  It’s not as hard for me to work with than for instance the Zoya polishes (I always struggle a bit with these brushes).


Yet again, another polish to look out for when/if you’re visiting the USA.


Where to buy:

You can buy the L’Oreal polishes in every drugstore in the USA.  I bought mine at Walmart for $4,97
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig