woensdag 26 augustus 2015

Phyto 7 hydrating day cream for dry hair


Sometimes you just can’t make up your mind about a product.  You just don’t know if it works or not.  I have those feelings for the Phyto 7 hydrating day cream for dry hair.  I first read about it on Lisa Eldrigdes website, I think it was a post about her in-flight routine.  I’d never heard about day cream for hair before but it just immediately made sense to me. So of course I went out and bought it.


It is exactly what it says that it is: a day cream for your hair.  You apply it everyday on towel-dry or dry hair, just a pea size of product through the hair, focussing on the ends. I use it everyday, after my make-up and right before I leave the bathroom.  It’s not greasy and it doesn’t weigh the hair down.  I’d never heard about a day cream for hair but like I said, it makes sense somehow.



I don’t know what I was expecting but I never really had a ‚wow’ moment with this product.  I just started using it and it found its way  in my daily morning routine.  And last week it suddenly hit me that the tube was getting empty.  What now?  This is the first time I actually had to start analyzing my feelings towards a product.  Normally you just know if you like it or not, you just know … but with Phyto 7 I just couldn’t tell.  The only thing I can tell is that my hair is in good condition, even though I use a straightening tool.  And to be honest, the thought of not having it in my daily routine scares me somehow.  To me, that’s reason enough to order a new tube.  

Where to buy:

You can buy Phyto 7 hydrating cream at your local pharmacy (€13,50 for 50ml).

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig