dinsdag 18 augustus 2015

Catrice Luxury Nudes new colors for fall/winter


Well, you already saw I bought them so I might as well show them to you.  The new Catrice nail polish colors.  


I thought I bought all the new colors of the normal lacquers but apparently I missed one color (already a sign that I was getting sick) so you’ll have to wait for that post until I can get my hand on that color.  For now, here are the 2 new shades of the Luxury Nudes ranges: 09 Dreamin’ Bohemian and 10 Lily From Piccadilly.


Both new colors in this range have a satin shine finish, which takes a while to dry.  But that’s the only negative thing I can say about these.  You should know by now that I love Catrice polishes; the quality, the brush, the price … there’s a good reason I always go for this brand when buying nail polish.

left: 09 Dreamin' Bohemian, right: 10 Lily From Picadilly

The 2 new shades in this range are very much alike.  10 Lily From Picadilly is a light pink and 09 Dreamin’ Bohemian has more of a nude tint to it.

Both are easy to apply and give great coverage.

Where to buy:
You can buy Catrice at Kruidvat.  The Luxury Nudes range costs €2,89.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig