woensdag 12 augustus 2015

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Eyeliner



I have hooded eyes and the older I get, the more hood my eyes get (I know this isn’t grammatically correct but you get the message).  I’m a positive person, I’m a firm believer of smiling even when you’re in a bad mood.  A smile always makes everything better.  But my eyes always look sad to me because they are hooded.  And as you know, I love eyeshadow and I love putting eyeshadow on my eyelids but when I open my eyes you hardly see anything of it.  It’s the one thing that really bothers me about my face.  My hoods.


Winged eyeliner is also a big no-no for me, well it can be done (pixiwoo did a tutorial on it, you can find it here) but a cat eyed look isn’t for every day and a small wing is just really hard when you’re hooded.  So I skipped the eyeliner for years, but not anymore.  I find a little line above my eyelashes just bring out my eyes more.  It gives my eyes a little extra.  But finding a good eyeliner that easy to work with isn’t as easy as it sounds.



I’ve tried gel liner (which I like for a night out) and all sorts of eyeliner pens but none of them really pleased me.  And then I walked in to a Lookiss* store in Leuven and came across the Physicians Formula display.  Because it’s a brand that’s quite hard to find in Belgium, I always give it the necessary attention when I come across it.  And that’s when I saw they had the Eye Booster eyeliner pen.  I’ve read about this on internet and almost everyone was positive about it so I decided to buy it in the color deep brown.


According to Physicians Formula it’s a lash serum and eyeliner in one.  Here’s what they have to say about it on their website:
- High-tech formula enhances the appearance of lashes while providing the instant definition of a liquid eyeliner, in one easy step!
- Lash Boosting complex targets the base of lashes where it is most effective.
- Innovative and easy to use eyelining tool delivers effortless definition.
- High-tech Japanese formula is long-wearing, water-resistant and smudge-resistant


Promises, promises … I haven’t been using it long enough to really see a difference as far as my lashes are concerned but I have to say that the eyeliner works like a charm.  It’s just so easy to use and it stays put al day long.  It’s so easy that I’ve even incorporated it into my daily make up routine because it doesn’t take any time at all.  I hardly ever have to do a touch up either.  It just slides on like it was meant to be there.  A very thin line, a medium line or a thicker line, it can all be done by playing with the ‚pressure’ you put on the pen.


Pigmentation is great and I can only get it off with an eyeshadow remover (so you don’t have to fear it sliding all over when your face gets hit by the rain).


I’m so glad I got this one and I’m definitely going to keep this in my eyeshadow routing … who knows, I might even try a cat eye with this one.

*Lookiss is a Belgian make up store that’s related to the Di drugstores

Where to buy:

In Belgium you can buy Physicians Formula at Lookiss and selected Di stores.  There will be a 20% off promotion on Physicians Formula from August 19 until September 8.

SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig