maandag 24 augustus 2015

Catrice LE Lumination nail polishes



About every 1,5 months Catrice brings out a new Limited Edition and I knew there was a new one coming out around august 15th.  I was expecting the 'Sense of simplicity’ collection and I was looking forward to it because the polishes were such nice colors (and I was actually curious about the bouncing eyeshadows too).  You can imagine my surprise when instead I found a different Limited Edition called 'Lumination’ in the store.


I was a bit disappointed, these polishes aren’t exactly my colors or my favorite kind of finish and not at all what I was expecting.  But being limited I just had to get them of course.

from left to right: C01 Interstellar, C02 Cosmic Pink, C03 Stargazer, C04 HoloGREYphic

They apply streaky sometimes, which is quite normal for these finishes, but I’ve had worse.  The color range is a bit weird to me.  The pink color is definitely an outsider.  I can’t understand what it’s doing in this LE.  The other colors did remind me that fall is coming and with fall come the golden/bronze colors to prepare us for the holidays.  Favorite color here is without a doubt C01 Interstellar.

I’m still hoping that the Sense of simplicity collection will be available in Belgium soon.  I can’t wait to get my hands on that one.

Where to buy:

You can buy Catrice at Kruidvat, the polishes from this LE cost €3,49.
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig