zondag 16 augustus 2015

NOTD: Rimmel London Lycra Pro in Hot List (385)


I'm about to get ready for a girls night out.  Actually it's more an evening out because it's back to work tomorrow.  After a week of being isolated due to sickness, I'm ready to face the world again!  I'm so looking forward to this.  It may sound stupid but I've been thinking about what lipstick to wear all day long (and decided to go for Mac Relentlessly Red),  I already decided on the clothes yesterday.  Just dinner, laughs and a lot of noise.  A girls night out like it should be!


Since I've been busy contemplating tonight I'm just going to do a quick NOTD today.  Here you have Rimmel Lycra Pro in Hot List (385), a dark purple color.  The Rimmel Polishes apply easy and have a great brush.  Not really seeing or feeling a difference with the 60 seconds super shine formula though.  


You get 12 ml of polish whereas you get 8 ml in the 60 seconds range which makes the price almost identical.  I'd go for the 60 seconds range if I had to choose, just because the range of colors is larger and more fun.


That being said, the Lycra Pro list polishes are good quality polishes with a great brush to work with! 
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig