vrijdag 7 augustus 2015

NOTD: OPI That's Hula-rious


I'm sorry it's been a few days.  Even though I thought it would be possible to post something every day, reality is proving me wrong.  Once again it's been a busy week, filled with a lot of quality time with friends and family but I have to say I'm absolutely exhausted right now.  It's 21h34 as I'm writing this and if I try my best I think I'll be able to stay awake for another hour.  An hour filled with lots of fun stuff like emptying the dishwasher, fold some laundry, do a bit of tidying around the house ... you know, all the thing no one ever talks about because they are  so exciting.

But in order to start the weekend off good, here's a swatch of OPI That's Hula-rious.  A really fun color that's just perfect for the summer.

I hope you all enjoy the weekend ahead.  I'm planning to do some writing for the blog (I'm always trying to make enough time sot that I can write ahead but so far time hasn't been on my side) and I have my parents in law 40th marriage anniversary to go to.  So weekend will probably be over before it has begun.

Where to buy:
OPI that's hula-rious is from the Hawaï collection that launched this summer.  You can buy OPI at feelunique.com , hqhair.com, beautybay.com ... 
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig