maandag 10 augustus 2015

Catrice It Pieces highlight fall/winter 2015 nail polishes



As usual Catrice is updating their range for fall/winter, some products will have to leave and others will come in return.  The new products haven’t launched in Belgium yet but I think they have in The Netherlands and Germany.

from left to right: 
(95) For Some It's Plum, (98) No Coffee Without Toffee, 
(97) Love Affair In Bel Air, (94) It's A Very Berry Bash

To give us a little preview, Catrice did launch a ‚limited edition’ called It Pieces containing a few of the new products.  I got 4 polishes and 1 ultimate stay lipstick in 060 Floral Coral*.

left: (95) For Some It's Plum
 right: (94) It's A Very Berry Bash

Quality wise I don’t have anything bad to say about the polishes, it’s Catrice so the polishes are good and the brush is just the way I like it.  I just wonder why they chose those colors to launch as a preview.  At first sight there isn’t much of a difference between (94) It’s A Very Berry Bash and (95) For Some It’s Plum, I was a bit disappointed at that.  Looking at the new colors they are bringing into the nail polish range it doesn’t surprise me though.  I haven’t seen them for real but when you look at the new colors on their website there really isn’t a lot of exciting stuff going on there.  But I’ll have to wait until the new colors are out before I make a true judgement about that I suppose.  For now, these will have to do:

(95)For Some It's Plum, (98)No Coffee Without Toffee, (97)Love Affair In Bel Air, (94)It's A Very Berry Bash

Not a big fan of (98) No Coffee Without Toffee, it doesn’t go with my skin color.  I feel like I have no nails but skin instead.  I know that’s supposed to be the idea of a nude polish but this nude does not suit me.  I was pleasantly surprised by (97) Love Affair In Bel Air, I assumed this would be a sheer polish but it wasn’t at all.  I love the color and the formula.

*I still haven’t found a way to write a decent article on lipsticks, I’m not strong in the selfie department and my lips aren’t symmetrical but I’m going to try to make it work somehow, if and when I do you can expect a review of this lipstick

EDIT:
I wrote this article last Saturday and bought the polishes last Friday, the other new polishes weren't in yet but they were today.  So I did a bit of shopping (don't judge me, it's monday and I wasn't feeling too well so I needed a little pick me up).  More on these on the blog soon!


Where to buy:
Catrice polishes are available at Kruidvat in Belgium and The Netherlands and in drugstores in Germany.  Retailprice is €2.99.  Even though Catrice is available in the USA at Ulta, they only carry a small section of their range and currently no nail polishes (a shame really!).
SHARE:

Geen opmerkingen

Een reactie posten

© Wrinkles And Heels | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig